Thursday, February 4, 2016

Abandoned temple : part I



Workshop not ready yet, but i must begin new main project. I always love try build nature as mottitalkoot etc..abandoned temple I have long thought, that I build a landscape diorama,  









The plan is this: a small stone staircase and a path leads to the mountain hollow. There should also beStone wall, pillars, massive wooden door and some vegetation.
Monks are purely decorative, but give the scale (28mm). I do not know whether this or any figures or it's only landscape. Dwarves might be nice. but sees it as the work progresses.
All this is easy build box  so you can use it as painting.  The best part is, of course, you can only photograph the landscape.

For this I was really thinking about for a long time, but last weekend's studio day received a pace even in this scenario.



Thank you for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment